Take Selfies In Game with WoW 6.1’s Newest Item and Share Them on Twitter
The next World of Warcraft patch will include some social media features that will change the image of the game on social media websites.
Among the Twitter integration system, 6.1 patch comes with another feature that matches the first one.
When S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera is clicked on, it opens a special camera mode. Your character makes faces at the camera, just like an IRL selfie, with their arm extending off the screen.
There are two buttons:
- Take Selfie: This captures your screen–perfect to send to Twitter once that’s integrated into WoW in 6.1!
- Cancel Selfie Camera: Exit Selfie mode.
- Sketch Filter: Enables a sketch filter for your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera.
- Black and White Filter: Enables a black & white filter for your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera.
- Death Filter: Enables a death filter for your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera.
World of Warcraft communities on Facebook think that it will be more appropriate to add Facebook instead of Twitter. We don’t know yet if Blizzard have this in mind, but let’s widen the horizon a little bit and maybe we can make use of Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram too, don’t you think?
Source of images: WoWHead.com